Four or Five days a week: 80 hrs p/m (ie: 4-5 hrs per day). £12000-13000 p/a (ie: £24000-26000 pro rata).
I have a part time-permanent opportunity for an Artworker/Graphic Designer. This is an exciting hybrid role that would suit someone with the attention to detail and precision of an Artworker and the creative flair of a graphic designer.
This part-time, permanent vacancy is for 80 hrs per month with some flexibility, ie:
0930-14.30 pm, four days a week or
0930-13.30 pm, five days a week.
The workload will be varied and fast-paced but that adds to the challenge and appeal of the vacancy.
Salary = £12000-13000 p/a (£24000-26000 pro rata)
Benefits = work from home. Work around family commitments.
• Creating from concept print designs across a range of products for existing clients
• Creating designs from existing brand guidelines across a range of products for existing clients
• Refinement of print designs to create production ready print / artwork files (detailed cutters will be provided)
• Laying up supplied artwork in the correct format
• Proofing and checking of supplier artwork
• Updating project management software to monitor work progress
The ideal candidate:
• Will have previous artwork and/or graphic design experience
• Must have a varied portfolio of work which includes commercial examples
• Very competent with Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign• Meticulous eye for detail
• Can work to strict deadlines and demands• Have strong communication skills, you must be happy to pick up the phone and speak to clients/suppliers
• Knowledge of printing processes and colour management
• A genuine passion and enthusiasm for design